The Jewish Museum in Berlin
- Kreuzberg, Germany
- Lindenstraße 14
10969 Berlin, Germany
- The Jewish Museum in Berlin, opened Sept. 9, 2001, is located in the street Kroytsbergna Lindenstrasse, is Europe's largest museum dedicated to two thousand years of Jewish history in Germany.
Before Hitler came to power in Germany was a museum that tells the story of Jewish life in the country, which lasted only five years - the reason for its closure were the events of Kristallnacht.
The current museum consists of two buildings connected by an underground passage: old building Kollegienhausa - Supreme Court of Berlin, which was built in the baroque style, and the new - built by architect Daniel Libeskind, in its design resembles the Star of David. Floor of the museum have a slope - passing on them, visitors feel the weight, a constant reminder of the plight of the people evreskogo.
Historical museum exhibition will tell you about the difficult fate of Jews in Germany, the central theme of which is the story of the flight, exile, a new beginning and the destruction of German Jews.
Leave no one indifferent grim Holocaust Tower, topped with a piece of heaven and Garden exile, which houses the land, which was brought here from Israel.
- School of Media and Design BerlinSchool of Media and Design (MD H) was founded in 2004 Is a private institution of higher education which operate on the model of public universities This is quite a large network of institutions represented in Berlin Munich  and Dusseldorf The...
- Berlin GalleryBerlin gallery a modern art gallery founded in 1975 is located in the district of Kreuzberg which from year to year strengthens the glory of Berlin as a European Capital of Culture Every year there are exhibitions of contemporary artists... Bezirk Kreuzberg
- Kreuzberg TowerTower Kreuzberg located in the German capital the city of Berlin was built in 1984 in the International Construction Exhibition and is considered one of the masterpieces of the city's architecture Tower 14 floors and two adjacent wings on a plan by... Hallesches Tor
- Skyscraper GSW-HochhausSkyscraper GSW Hochhaus located on the Rudi Dutschke Strase in the German capital the city of Berlin was built between 1995 and 1999 by the architect Saubruha Hutton at the site of the old building of the Berlin edition of the newspaper Ullstein...
- Museum of the Berlin Wall at the "Checkpoint Charlie"Museum of the Berlin Wall at the "Checkpoint Charlie" was founded in 1963 human rights defenders Rainer Gіldebrantam year after the erection of the Berlin Wall The museum presents the history of the Berlin Wall the exposure to the international... Potsdamer Platz
- Monument to Peter FechterPeter Fechter German bricklayer who was born in 1944 He was killed by GDR border guards in 1962 while trying to climb over the Berlin Wall and the fall in the western part of the city Since then the place of death of a young man lay flowers in... Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie MuseumCheckpoint Charlie a museum in Berlin dedicated to the Cold War the totalitarian regime of the GDR and the attempts of East Germans to flee from East Germany to West Germany It was named after the famous crossing point near the Berlin Wall... Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie in BerlinCheckpoint Charlie a compulsory item of the program during a visit to Berlin So called border checkpoint located on the street Frydryhshtrase He appeared on the site after the capital of modern Germany was divided  two parts of the Berlin wall... Potsdamer Platz
- Quarter ShyuttsenshtrasseQuarter Shyuttsenshtrasse is a complex postmodern collage created by the famous architect Aldo Rossi In other words Shyuttsenshtrasse this vast building located abroad streets Schutzenstr Zimmermanstr and Charlottenstr Quarter combines... Potsdamer Platz
- Restaurant "Entrecote"Arriving at the restaurant "Entrecote" you will be amazed as you can while in Germany feel around him in Paris It's simple "Entrecote" is perhaps the best French restaurant in Berline Zdes to admire the varied menu of French dishes  and the best... Potsdamer Platz
- Moss HouseMosse House is an office building located on the corner Schutzenstrasse in Berlin Construction is named after its first owner Rudolf Moss German publisher and philanthropist Even then it was a printing house and newspaper office which produced... Alt-Koelln
- Restaurant SolarRestaurant Solar famous magnificent panorama that opens from its windows and quite low prices the average cost of meals varies from 10 to 30 euros Here you can start a wonderful dinner with consommé for 5 euros or tomato soup for the same price... Potsdamer Platz
- Son GallerySon Gallery presents visitors German Italian French American Japanese and Korean art thereby positively affecting the intercultural dialogue of art between Europe and Asia The gallery was founded in August 2005 and is located in the North Korean... Potsdamer Platz
- Restaurant SisaketIn this institution Thai cuisine can feel like a real Thais if you of course love Thai cuisine with its usual abundance of spices spices and flavors The restaurant is decorated in an unobtrusive style elusive because its creators did not bet on the... Potsdamer Platz
- Martin Gropius HouseHouse Martin Gropіus built in 1881 a beautiful three story building on Niderkirhenshtrasse which today is one of the best exhibition centers of Berlin Martin Gropіus famous Berlin architect representative of the school of late classicism in 1877... Potsdamer Platz
- German Technical MuseumGerman Technical Museum opened in 1983 and is located in a former depot where there was a large railway station Anhalter Bahnhof received its present name in 1996 alone Every year it is visited by about 600 thousand visitors   to achieve... Hallesches Tor
- Die Mitte shopping centerShopping center Dee Meath is a 6 storey building More space in the Di Mitt reserved for the well known chain stores electrical "Saturn" Here you can choose everything from the dryer and ending with ultra modern plasma The total area occupied by a... Alt-Koelln
- Museum of homosexualityMuseum of homosexuality founded in 1985 by Andreas and Wolfgang Theis Shternvaylerom dedicated to the history of homosexuality and LGBT movement in Germany and is located in Berlin's Kreuzberg district The idea of the museum came in 1984 after... Mehringdamm
- Second-hand ColoursLarge second hand Colours located on the street Bergmannstraße This street is in itself looks like one big shopping mall In the second hand buyers a great selection of clothing from classic models of jeans to extravagant luxury evening dresses as... Mehringdamm
- Restaurant Brasserie Am GendarmenmarktRestaurant Brasserie Am Gendarmenmarkt upscale restaurant for the wealthy in the center of the German capital The restaurant serves French German cuisine as well as gourmet cuisine style Location of the restaurant as well pretentious as its interior... Alt-Koelln
- GendarmenmarktGendarmenmarkt square in the center of Berlin is considered one of the most beautiful squares in the German capital Center of the composition forms a square Concert Hall north framed French cathedral and from the south German Cathedral The area... Unter den Linden
- Schiller MonumentMonument to Friedrich Shyleru German poet and philosopher located in Berlin is a beautiful sculpture of white marble It is located in the center of the Gendarmenmarkt one of the most beautiful squares in Berlin The monument stands directly in front... Unter den Linden
- Quarter 206 in BerlinQuarter 206 in Berlin is one of the most magnificent sites in Germany founded in 1997 Most of it is built up by beautiful buildings in the Art Deco style and retail and office center This part of the city developed the American architectural... Unter den Linden
- Berlin University of the Arts named EislerBerlin University of the Arts named Eisler Conservatory in Berlin Germany Was founded and opened for classes in 1950 the Ministry of Education of the GDR Bears the name of Hans Eisler German composer and member of the German Academy of Arts  ... Unter den Linden
- Hallesches Tor
- Kottbusser Tor
- Potsdamer Platz