The house in which she lived Letizia Bonaparte
- Centro Storico (Altstadt), Italy
- Piazza Venezia
- The house in which she lived Letizia Bonaparte, located in Rome (Italy). He is a popular attraction of the city and is located in the very center.
The house in which she lived Letizia Bonaparte, known for its good green balcony. In the XIX century there lived a mother of French Emperor Napoleon - Letizia Bonaparte. This house was presented to her by Pope Piyem VII. Laetitia often loved to spend time sitting on legendary balcony and watching the busy life in the Piazza Venezia. She was always interested bustle of the capital of Italy. It is said that Napoleon Bonaparte personally ordered that the house were installed deaf shutters that protect the mother from throwing rotten vegetables.
- Piazza VeneziaPiazza Venezia Piazza Venezia it also got its name in honor of the grand palaces of Venice located in the heart of Rome The area is located at the foot of Capitol Hill near the famous Roman Forum In ancient times this place was  part of one of...
- Palazzo VeneziaHouse with a balcony which stands Mussolini is called Palazzo Venezia It has a balcony often led his famous speech Italian politician Benito Mussolini For a long time the balcony of Palazzo Venezia served as a storage room but after decades of...
- Capitol HillOf the seven hills of Rome Capitol Hill is the low and small in size but its role in the city's history is priceless In the days of Romulus and Remus on this site is protected by rocks cliff with two vertices and a small valley In ancient times it...
- Church of Santa Maria di LoretoChurch of Santa Maria di Loreto is located in the ancient part of Rome at esplanadze Trajan's Forum sponsored by the pious brotherhood of bakers which still has its headquarters in the building next door The church building is the result of ... Pigna
- Column of TrajanColumn of Trajan located at the Forum of Trajan in Rome was designed by the architect Apalador Damascus in 113 in honor of the victories of Trajan over dakamі The column height of 38 meters and a diameter of 4 meters is a construction of 20 blocks... Pigna
- The observation deck of the Altar of the FatherlandThe observation deck of the Altar of the Fatherland it's a great observation deck which is located on the roof of the famous Altar of the Fatherland a huge monument located on the slopes of Capitol Hill at the Piazza Venezia built in honor of King... Roma
- Villa Doria PamphiliDoria Pamphili Gallery one of the largest Roman palace which is located in the center of Rome The palace was built in the XV century and during its history has changed several notable owners Collection of works of art on the basis of which the...
- Altar of the FatherlandAltar of the Fatherland was elevated to the anniversary of the unification of Italy in 1911 with a memorial dedicated to Victor Emmanuel II Altar is 135 meters wide and 130 meters long and 81 meters in height In this area until 1885 before had a... Roma
- Monument to Victor Emmanuel IIDesign of the monument in honor of the first king of united Italy Victor Emmanuel II at Piazza Venezia in Rome designed by Giuseppe Sacconi in the Empire style spirit of ancient Roman architecture As a statue known as "Victorian" Construction of the... Roma
- Capitoline MuseumsCapitoline Museum is the oldest complex of the city's museums not only in Rome but throughout the rest of the world The founder of this complex is considered to Pope Sixtus IV in the 15th century passed into the collection of the new museum... Roma
- Basilica of Santa Maria in AracoeliBasilica of Santa Maria in Aracoeli built on top of the Capitoline Hill in Rome considered to be one of the main attractions of the Eternal City This is also known as the Basilica of St Mary's Church Basilica of Santa Maria in Aracoeli was... Roma
- Trajan's ForumThe word «forum» means "Market Square" "Bazaar" In ancient Rome there were several areas and all of them were called forums Forum of Trajan historically the last of the Imperial fora of Rome The Forum was built by Emperor Trajan architect ... Pigna
- Monument Cole di RienzoMonument Cole di Rienzo (Nicola di Lorenzo Gabrini) in Rome one of the best works of the famous Italian sculptor Girolamo Mazіnay The monument designed in conjunction bronze marble and brick set near the monumental staircase on Capitol Hill This... Roma
- Statue of a she-wolf suckled Romulus and RemusStatue Kapіtalіyskay wolf (lat Lupa Capitolina) Etruscan bronze sculpture on stylistic grounds dates from the V century BC and which is stored in Rome since ancient times The first mention of Kapіtalіyskay wolf found in "Natural History" Pliny... Roma
- Police TowerMilitia Tower the greatest tower of Rome It was built in XII XIII centuries and was originally part of the fortifications of the courthouse Currently its ruins are located on the territory of the Dominican monastery the square Magnanapoli This... Pigna
- Monument to Julius CaesarMonument to Julius Caesar a bronze copy of the statue in the Capitol set at the Forum of Julius Caesar recently Forum of Julius Caesar himself was the first of the imperial forums built on the proceeds from the spoils of war in the war against goals... Roma
- Statue of Marcus AureliusEquestrian statue of Marcus Aurelius was founded in 180's is a bronze Roman statue First gilded statue of Aurelius was installed on the slope of the Capitol in front of the Roman Forum Sculpture is the only statue survived  from antiquity On the... Roma
- Church of St. Catherine in the square MagnanapoliChurch of St Catherine in the square Magnanapoli in Rome an architectural monument of Italy It was built in the middle of the XVII century by the architect Giovanni Battista Sora as a place of worship of the Dominican monastery which existed from... Pigna
- Senatorial PalaceHistorically this place has always been associated with the political life of the city The palace was built as a public archive has 78 BC Currently senatorial palace on Kapіtalіyskay area of Rome is the seat of the mayor One of the seven... Roma
- Place du CapitoleKapіtalіyskaya Square famous square in Rome which together with the architectural ensemble surrounding it was built by Michelangelo in the XVI century The area is located on the famous seven hills of Rome the Capitol which was the center of the... Roma
- Lupa CapitolinaKapіtalіyskaya wolf bronze sculpture which is stored in the Roman Capitoline Museum It is surrounded with so many mysterious legends is one of the most famous sculptures of mysterious worldwide The first mention of this sign  and the symbol of... Roma
- Arch of Septimius SeverusThis magnificent three span arch was erected in 203 in honor of the glorious victories of the Roman emperor Septymіya North over Parfіyay The basis of the arch is made of simple brick and marble outside it The height and width of the building is... Roma
- Temple of SaturnThe ancient Romans generally very often built all sorts of facilities in honor of the gods who in gratitude to defend the city from the wars and other disasters It is not surprising that after such an important victory city authorities decided to... Roma
- Obelisk QuirinaleObelisk Quirinale in Rome is located in front of the palace of the President of the Italian Republic He is one of the most exciting parts of the sculptural group of the fountain of the Dioscuri Quirinale obelisk built of red Aswan granite and taken... Pigna
- Basilica of Santa Maria sopra MinervaBasilica of Santa Maria sopra Minerva is one of the main temples of the Dominican order of Roman Catholics Minor basilica is located in Pigna Rome This Gothic structure with a rather nondescript facade behind which hides a magnificent interior ... San Eustacio