House Baron Gildenbranda
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Shovkovychna street, 19
- Str. Shelkovichnaya 19
- Beautiful building with lots of turrets, spiers belonged to the Baltic baron Vladimir Ikskul-Gildenbrandu (its coat of arms is preserved over a double arch front door and entry). Built in 1901, the project civil engineer Nikolai Vishnevsky as apartment house, decorated by Gothic. In the war of the burnt wood were lost Gothic spiers. After the war the building was repaired by changing the planning. Survived the basic details of the facade and beautiful stylish lobby (you can see in one of the episodes "The adjutant of his excellency"). In recent years, the building was reconstructed again, the surviving drawings copyright restored steeples, added an extension to the yard.
- Chocolate HouseMansion lumber S Mogiltseva Pechersk Limes nicknamed "Chocolate House" for the color and texture of the exterior walls The author of the project called the academician of architecture Nikolaev Unique interiors made in different artistic styles ...
- Chocolate HouseChocolate House in Kiev called an old mansion of the merchant patron Seeds Semenovich Mogilev located on the silk street at number 17/2 Its unusual name got home thanks to a special "chocolate" colored facades A two storey mansion in the Italian... Shovkovychna street, 17/2
- House KovalevskyThis house commissioned officer on special assignments Kovalevsky designed and built the architect P Aleshin In the style of a medieval castle with a predominance of elements of the Romanesque style in the decoration of facades In the design of the...
- House with caryatidsThe mansion is located on the street Orlyk 3 in Kiev better known as "The House with caryatids " The name of this building received the thanks of two caryatids decorates it is painted in a strict gray facade Unlike their ancient prototypes...
- House of weeping widowArt Nouveau mansion was built in 1907 by architect E Bradtmanom commissioned Poltava merchant 2nd guild S Arshavsky In 1918 the building was nationalized to the present day it hosts the governmental structures Facade is decorated with a sad  a... Liuteranska Street, 23
- Presidential administration building in KievAdministration of the President of Ukraine is located in Kiev Ukraine The building is in the classical style and the Ukrainian Baroque was built in 1936 1939 by architect S Grigoriev The initial basis for the construction served two buildings built... Bankova Street, 11
- Administration of the President of UkraineAdministration of the President of Ukraine the main government office of the country Strict Classicist building was constructed for the staff of the Kiev Special Military District on the basis of the two houses of the XIX century After the war are... Bankova Street, 11
- House of weeping widowBeautiful Art Nouveau building built in the early XX century by the architect Edward Bradtmanom known in Kiev with the romantic name House of crying widow Is the name of the house was through the spectacular exterior design the facade is decorated... Liuteranska Street, 23
- House with ChimerasOne of the most extravagant creations of architect V Gorodetsky (in the house he lived until 1920) The house is located on a steep slope of the Crypt from which one side has three floors and on the other six The facades are decorated with intricate... Bankova Street, 10
- House with ChimerasUnique House with Chimeras designed by architect Vladislav Gorodetsky in Art Nouveau style located in the center of Kiev capital of Ukraine on the street Bankova Built in 1902 1903 the house is designed in the shape of a cube with sides of the... Bankova Street, 10
- Monument Zheglova and SharapovaIn 2009 next to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine was erected a monument to the heroes of your favorite movie "The venue can not be changed " dedicated to the work of the police The monument was built and opened in honor of the 90th...
- Lutheran quarterLutheran quarter Kiev is the space allocated by the authorities for German settlers Arriving at the invitation of Catherine II of Russia German colonists brought to Kiev new teaching Lutheranism They first settled at the hem on the street Spassky...
- Kirch St. CatherineThe German Evangelical Lutheran Church Catherine in Kiev the main temple of Kiev Lutheran community Lutheran community exists in Kiev from the XVIII century The first services were held in the house of an apothecary GAYTER at the hem (now a pharmacy... Liuteranska Street, 22
- Галерея сучасного мистецтва "Файн Арт Галерея"Обраний напрям Kyiv Fine Art сучасне актуальне мистецтво Kiev FineArt працює з такими художниками як Арсен Савадов Василь Цаголов Олександр... Darvina Street, 5
- Theatre. FreeNational Academic Drama Theatre Franko the most popular in Kiev The theater was built in 1898 at the Nikolayev area which appeared on the site of the buried pond situated in the estate of Professor Mehring Kiev   Theater building was erected by...
- Monument to the founder of the theater artist Franko Gnat YuraMonument to Yuri Ignat was set to the Day of Kiev in the park near the National Theatre Franko Ignat sensuality the founder of the theater so the memory was honored Monument Bronze which shows a man in the image of Soldier Schweik (favorite hero...
- Виставковий зал "Галерея 15/5"Виставковий зал " Галерея 15 / 5" представляє твори українських художників переважно ХХ століття з приватних колекцій Основною...
- Monument to Nicholas Yakovchenko in KievThis monument was erected in Kiev in honor of the famous Soviet comedy film and theater actor Nicholas Yakovchenko which is known as Prokop Circo ("Chasing Two Hares") Sviridov ("Vіy") Rat ("Evenings on a Farm Near Dikanka") The monument was...
- Klovsky palaceBaroque palace was built on Clove (current Limes) in the possession of the Monastery of the Caves to accommodate the guests of honor Laura The authors of the project were the German architect I Schedel and Russian architect P Neel construction was... Pylypa Orlyka Street, 8
- National Bank of UkraineMagnificent house in the Italian Renaissance style was built for the Kiev office of the State Bank At first it was a two story but after 30 years has been built on two floors The centerpiece of the building devoted to the operating room with stained... Instytutska Street, 9
- National Bank of UkraineThe majestic building of the National Bank of Ukraine is located in the capital Kiev History of the bank began in 1839 from the office of the State Commercial Bank located in an old house Later the office is located in a beautiful two story mansion... Instytutska Street, 9
- Музей іграшокДержавний музей іграшки був створений 16 листопада 2003 року указом Кабінету міністрів України Але його колекція почала зароджуватися ще... Klovskyi Descent, 8
- Sofiivska Borschahivka
- Petropavlivska Borschahivka