Actor's House (kenassas)
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Str. Yaroslav Val, 7
- касса: 17:00-19:00
- Karaite kenasa building built in 1900 by architect. Vladimir Gorodetsky at the expense of "tobacco kings" Cohen. Construction of Kiev ordered community of Karaites, who are considered descendants of the ancient Khazar (Turks origin, Jews by religion). Kogeny were influential members of the Karaite community of the city. The building is in an unusual Moorish style. It was considered one of the most beautiful in the city, struck luxury finishes and craftsmanship. The exterior finish is made of very progressive while material - cement. The walls have a thickness of 1.5 m at the base. The building is crowned with a dome with a spire. In Soviet times, there was placed a puppet theater, a cinema, and since 1981 - House of the actor. Pass plays, concerts, exhibitions and literary event.
architectural monument, 1900
- House Podgorski (Castle Baron)"Castle of Baron" people of Kiev called one of the most beautiful and romantic pre revolutionary buildings in Kiev House at the corner of the street Yaroslav Val and Lysenko near the Golden Gate built in the late XIX century commissioned by the...
- Галерея ризниця "Чудотворні ікони Афона"Галерея ризница "Чудотворные иконы Афона" это выставка списков (точных копий) чудотворных икон со Святой Горы написанных монахами Афона... Yaroslaviv Val street, 1
- Monument Cat PantyushaJust Margarita Sichkar Director of the Kiev restaurant "Pantagruel" idea was born to settle in his shop cat as a special "chips" Gray "Persian" was named Pantyusha and he became a general favorite The animal died in the fire and the money ...
- Галерея Флорентійської мозаїкиГалерея флорентійської мозаїки. Картини з дорогоцінного каміння.Час роботи: 12:00 - 19:00 крім понеділка.... Yaroslaviv Val street, 17
- Golden GateOne of the main attractions of the Golden Gate of Kiev This monument of architecture refers to the XII century and built in 1164 during the reign of Prince Yaroslav the Wise of Kiev At first the townspeople were called the southern gate which is an...
- Золоті воротаЗолоті ворота в Києві одна з небагатьох пам'яток оборонного зодчества Київської Русі що дійшли до наших днів Місто київського князя...
- Golden Gate"Golden Gate" one of the few monuments of ancient fortifications of Kiev Were the main front gate "of the city of Yaroslav" The name comes from the golden dome of the Annunciation Church which crowned construction In 1832 produced...
- Monument to Yaroslav the WiseIn a park near the Golden Gate in Kiev is a monument to Yaroslav the Wise Sketch of the monument created by famous sculptor Ivan Kavaleridze It is interesting that the monument is made in two copies One is located at the Golden Gate and the second...
- Sirotkin houseElegant Renaissance style building at the corner of Vladimir and Prorizna was once the tallest residential building in Kiev Once this place was a small building belonging to a nobleman A Tarnovsky In 1898 he sold the site to the merchant Grigorovich...
- Sirotkin houseSirotkin house a beautiful building in the Renaissance style After the construction of this luxury home in 1902 Grigorovich Barsky merchant faced serious financial difficulties He had to sell the property to another merchant Alexander Sirotkin  ... Prorizna street, 24
- SBU (Zemstvo)Neo Renaissance building gloomy Zemstvo built by order of the provincial authorities in Soviet times moved to the Office of the NKVD then the KGB During the German occupation of the premises served diabetes The whole neighborhood around the building... Volodymyrska street, 33
- Monument to Nicholas LysenkoMonument to Nicholas Lysenko Ukrainian composer conductor and pianist teacher collector of folk songs philanthropist established near the National Opera of Ukraine Mykola Lysenko rightly referred to as a significant figure in the basis and...
- Национальный заповедник София КиевскаяЗа переказами Софійський собор був побудований на тому місці де Ярослав Мудрий здобув рішучу перемогу над печенігами Зведення Софії... Volodymyrska street, 24
- The National Opera of UkraineThe National Opera of Ukraine a masterpiece inside and outside Architectural landmark of the capital the structure of which brings us to a high art And relevant content talented troupe a wide repertoire and atmosphere pomposity   Immediately... Volodymyrska street, 50
- Opera houseThe National Opera of Ukraine Shevchenko one of the most famous opera and ballet scenes in Europe The building was built in the French Renaissance style on the site burned down in 1896 the City Theatre In 1911 here in front of Nicholas II and the... Volodymyrska street, 50
- Sophia CathedralSophia Cathedral founded by order of Prince Yaroslav the Wise in place victory in the battle against the Pechenegs Name Cathedral was chosen in honor of the eponymous church in Constantinople and therefore the interior and exterior did not have to... Volodymyrska street, 24
- Sophia CathedralSophia Cathedral the oldest surviving architectural monument of Russia one of the largest Christian churches in his time According to recent studies St Sophia Cathedral laid Kiev Prince Vladimir the Great in 1011 And it was built no later than ... Volodymyrska street, 24
- A fragment of the Berlin WallA fragment of the Berlin Wall in Kiev a kind of thematic monument located in the building of the Office of the Embassy of Germany It represents a small portion of the original Berlin Wall is a witness of important historical events Its installation...
- Музей тролейбусного талончикаМузей тролейбусного талончика вирішив не просто зібрати найбільшу колекцію проїзних документів але також безкоштовно наллємо 0 5 пива... Prorizna street, 21
- The bell tower of St. Sophia CathedralThe bell tower of St Sophia Cathedral in Kiev an outstanding monument of Ukrainian baroque of the XVIII century In 1709 near its walls a solemn meeting of the Battle of Poltava headed by Peter I since the bell tower is often called the Arc In the... Volodymyrska street, 22
- Sofiivska Borschahivka
- Petropavlivska Borschahivka