The village of Saint-Paul
- Paris, France
- 4 Rue Saint-Paul 75004 Paris, France
- +33 1 42 71 02 99
- In Paris, the Marais district are a number of streets, squares and courtyards, known as the Village Saint-Paul. Previously, it was an old suburb of the capital, and now - a favorite place for tourists, where there is a lot of souvenir and antique shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants.
This area of Paris is a good example of how the capital of France looked in the Middle Ages. Here preserved houses XVI-XVIII centuries, picturesque streets with paths and courtyards. This area - a paradise for those who wish to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. The village of Saint-Paul is buried in the large, old trees and vines splyatsennyah.
In addition to the various boutiques and antique shops, there are the famous art galleries and shops. On the Place Saint-Paul, have a copy of the sculpture "thinkers" Rodin. Other area attractions include Collegiate Church and the Museum of Saint-Paul.
The village of Saint-Paul is the main competitor of flea markets in Paris, because the antique shops and souvenir shops are open all week, as opposed to working on weekends, markets. Here you can see an ancient Paris, painted on First set.
- Museum of MagicFor many centuries is famous as the city of Paris which combines into a single creative space from different areas of art In addition Paris has always been shrouded in mystery and charm strange magic because from the XVII century  Paris jugglers...
- Paris Museum of MagicParis Museum of Magic presents its visitors with the magic world The museum is located in the basement of a beautiful narrow steep staircase leads visitors into the mysterious world of illusions Here you will learn about the history of magic you...
- Museum of curiosities and magicStarting from the XVII century Paris like a magnet attracts numerous wandering magicians and jugglers Not far from the place where they were there was an old mansion that belonged to the famous Marquis de Sade who was famous for his philosophical...
- Mansion LozenMansion "Hotel De Lauzun" Lozen or mansion located on the waterfront of Anjou in the eastern part of the island of Saint Louis is one of the interesting monuments of Paris He is one of the few historic buildings that survived to this day a rich... Saint-Merri
- Hotel SullySyulі hotel beautiful and majestic old building located in the historical part of the city within the city's cultural and historical monuments The hotel was built in the early XVII century of hewn stone in the pompous and pretentious baroque Before... Bastille
- European House of PhotographyEuropean House of Photography one of the largest centers for contemporary photography Located in the mansion of the XVIII century its doors for Parisians and visitors to the city he opened in 1996 It offers visitors the exhibition halls a large...
- Monument Arthur RimbaudArthur Rimbaud unusual monument is located in the center of Paris close to Ile Saint Louis He is the embodiment of the writer nickname "the traveler in the shoes lined the Wind " It was so during the life characterized his Parisian friend Paul... Bastille
- Pavillon de l'ArsenalPavillon de l'Arsenal so called museum planning and architecture of Paris founded in 1988 It is located in building number 21 on the boulevard Morlan is 4th district of Paris If this place was located gunpowder manufactory hence the name... Bastille
- Ресторан BerthillonОстров Сен Луи соединен с островом сите пешеходным мостом и сюда часто выбираются поиграть туристы и сами парижане Здесь на улице St Louis... Saint-Merri
- Rue Saint-Louis en l'Isle-Rue Saint Louis en l'Isle is located on the Ile Saint Louis in Paris France It originates at the bridge of the same name St Louis Just a few steps is easy to find that this is almost the most peaceful place in Paris reminds  a small town with... Saint-Merri
- Ile Saint LouisThe island situated on the river Seine in Paris under the name St Louis is one of the most romantic places in the city a favorite place of indigenous Parisians and visitors to France While on the island of St Louis almost no interest in contrast to... Saint-Merri
- Holocaust MemorialHolocaust Memorial in the Marais district of Paris Fourth was built in January 2005 on the site of the monument to the unknown Jewish martyr Now here is the center of the Holocaust and all the victims of European Jews during the Second World ...
- Art Gallery Michel EstadesArt Gallery Michel Estades located in Paris the capital of France one of the most interesting places of art in the city The gallery was open to art historians Michel Estades in 1986 in order to collect works of art here XX XXI century In the Art... Marais Quarter
- Victor HugoThe idea of creating a museum of Victor Hugo belongs to his friend Paul Meurice Thus he proposed to commemorate an outstanding writer on the eve of his century Meris himself laid the foundation for future exposure passing for this purpose... Bastille
- Monument BeaumarchaisBeaumarchais monument a monument that adorns the Rue Saint Antoine in Paris It is dedicated to the great Pierre Augustin Beaumarchais yes Crown (1732 1799) the inventor musician diplomat writer and revolutionary His name is known for the famous play... Bastille
- Museum of the History of Paris (Carnavalet Museum)Museum of the History of Paris the Carnavalet museum one of the best museums in the French capital Even the building which houses the exhibition is a real work of art Luxury mansion was built in the 40s of the XVI century and are  the standard... Marais Quarter
- Place des VosgesPlace des Vosges located in the Marais district of Paris is one of the oldest in the city Formed by 36 buildings becoming orderly it has the correct form of a square House located on the sides have a characteristic feature Their facades  made in... Bastille
- Quarter PleslQuarter Plesl located in the III district of Paris France Since the XIII century this is a Jewish quarter despite all the persecution of the people First there lived Sephardim the direct descendants of the Jews and then during the French Revolution... Marais Quarter
- Monument Louis XIIILouis XIII one of the most famous kings of France during his reign had at the beginning of the XVII century Louis XIII was a creative person He wrote songs and organized many concerts on the Place Royale for which he was loved and respected by the... Marais Quarter
- The Jewish QuarterIn Paris on the right bank of the Seine is the Jewish Quarter or the Marais It is located between Place de la Bastille and the Republic Translated Mare means "swamp" in this area eight centuries ago were swamps which began to drain more  Knights... Marais Quarter
- Paris beachBeach in Paris this is a special project of the Paris Mayor Bertrand Delanoe a Socialist In fact this is a temporary beach of imported sand in the heart of the French capital which runs from mid June to August Beach Paris (in French called Paris... Saint-Merri
- Church of Saints Gervasius and ProtasiusChurch of Saints Gervase and Protasov with the abbreviation "Saint Gervais" located in the Marais district of Paris The forerunner of the temple was more ancient church which has existed since the end of IV century and destroyed in 1494 the start of...
- Aristocratic MaraisAt the site of the famous aristocratic Marais district when they were swamps In the XIII century these lands were drained and gets into the monastery building In the XIV century these territories were under royal patronage and Charles V settled... Marais Quarter
- Bridge TurnelTurnel Bridge is one of the oldest bridges of Paris It was built in 1651 on the site was built in 1370 the wooden bridge of the King was demolished during the flood and joined the Ile Saint Louis and the left bank of the Seine Bridges progenitor was... Saint-Merri
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Les Halles
- Paris 01 Louvre
- Marais Quarter
- Paris 03 Temple
- Paris 02 Bourse
- Paris 05 Pantheon