Nikolaiviertel — sights and interesting facts
Nikolaiviertel is located on is on eastern part part of Germany (Land Berlin), 2 kilometers on noth from Land Berlin. We have found 8 attractions here, some interesting of them: Tresor Club, Restaurant-Pub Brauhaus Georgbraeu, Restaurant "In the last resort", Quarter Nikolaiviertel, Gateway Myulendamm. You can to look around too. On noth (0 kilometers) is Fountain "Neptune" in Berlin, St. Mary's Church in Berlin (0 km). On west (0 kilometers) is Island Shpreeinzel. On nothwest (0 kilometers) is DDR Museum, Akvadiv in Berlin (0 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Tresor ClubTresor a nightclub which is famous not only in Germany but throughout the world Under the same name exists and popular record company The club was founded in March 1991 After the fall of the Berlin Wall he became actively develop The history of the...
- Restaurant-Pub Brauhaus GeorgbraeuRestaurant Brauhaus Georgbraeu incredibly cheap pub restaurant with German cuisine Located in the heart of Berlin this restaurant is rightly enjoys an excellent reputation of the cheapest and at the same time the most upscale restaurant pub capital...
- Quarter NikolaiviertelNikolaiviertel is a historic district of Mitte district of Berlin which is bordered by the River Spree in the east History quarter begins with the Middle Ages when the church was built of St Nicholas in the late style On the 700th anniversary of the...
- Gateway MyulendammGateway Myulendamm was created to regulate and facilitate river traffic which provide areas of the city building materials and food Three hundred years ago in Berlin began to build locks and watermills Gateway Myulendamm considered one of the most...
- Restaurant ReinhardsThis restaurant is an American style 20s with nostalgic music in the background and offers visitors all the usual delicious European cuisine On food is high enough but the taste and pleasant atmosphere are worth it Beautiful interior places is...
- Restaurant "Mutter Hoppe"Mutter Hoppe one of the best restaurants which offers a real home German cuisine Go hungry here to do the impossible Classical German cuisine itself is very satisfying and in the format of homemade dishes and can be confusing at all  you with...
- Red Town HallRed Town Hall is located in the heart of Berlin Government House got its name from the color of brick which decorated the facade of the building A majestic old building built in the second half of the XIX century stands out against the...
- Fountain "Neptune" in BerlinFountain "Neptune" one of the main attractions of Berlin Situated between the Red Town Hall and Marienkirche "Neptune" one of the oldest and most beautiful fountains of Berlin and Germany Author Fountain famous German architect and painter Karl ... Berlin Mitte
- Island ShpreeinzelShpreeinzel island located on the River Spree in Berlin's Mitte district To date its northern part is called the "Museum Island" and is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site In the central part of the island during the Middle Ages was a large... Alt-Koelln
- St. Mary's Church in BerlinSt Mary's Church one of the oldest of the existing churches located in Berlin Germany Is one of the six medieval churches which are located in the historic center of Berlin Located on the street of Karl Liebknecht For the first time the church was... Berlin Mitte
- DDR MuseumDDR Museum is an interactive museum in the center of Berlin His exposition located in the former East German government district right on the river Spree opposite the Berlin Cathedral Museum exhibition tells the story of everyday life  residents... Berlin Mitte
- Akvadiv in BerlinAkvadiv a cylindrical marine aquarium height of 16 meters which is located in the center of Berlin in the courtyard of a five star hotel "Radisson" In the center of it all runs a two story elevator shaft with a transparent elevator where passengers... Berlin Mitte
- Berliner Fernsehturm TV towerThis building built in than as a symbol of the power of the socialist bloc and to this day adorns Berlin although from its inception in 1969 it is of course has repeatedly upgraded and even add a little height at the expense of the new antenna  ... Berlin Mitte
- Berlin CathedralBerlin Cathedral is the Protestant church not only in Berlin but in the whole of Germany as well as one of the main attractions of Berlin The cathedral is located on Museum Island (north end of the island to Shpreeinzel  River Spree in Berlin... Berlin Mitte
- Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree"Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree" is located on the banks of the River Spree in Berlin It was created to reflect the true beauty of the female body About this sculptural group little is known but because it is in front of Berlin ... Berlin Mitte
- Embankment of the River SpreeThe Spree River flows through the eastern part of Germany crossing Berlin in its different parts Embankment of the River Spree a great place for walking in the warm season On the waterfront offers a beautiful view of the sights of the capital of... Berlin Mitte
- LustgartenLustgarten originated in the XVI century as a farm at the palace of the former residence of the Brandenburg kurfyusta After the devastating Thirty Years' War Friedrich Wilhelm and his Dutch wife Louise Henriette Aran rebuild Berlin In 1646 the... Berlin Mitte
- AlexanderplatzArea Alexander and named after the Russian Tsar Alexander I in memory of his visit to Berlin in 1805 Its main attractions are the Red Town Hall TV Tower and numerous skyscrapers The area became an important trading center after the building of the... Berlin, Stadt
- Shopping center AlexAlex it's pretty spacious shopping center under the roof which gathers many branded clothing stores On five floors of the shopping center is located almost 200 shops 20 restaurants a fitness center and a bowling alley On the last level of the... Berlin, Stadt
- Museum Island: Pergamon MuseumPergamskі museum was built on sketches Alfred Messel Ludwig Hoffman svіtch during 1910 1930 years In the museum building has significant excavation finds including a frieze Pergamskaga altar However an unreliable foundation construction soon led... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Old National GalleryBerlin National Gallery was founded about one and a half centuries ago and is rich in German art collection All Fund Gallery is a few separate buildings and is divided into epochs in the Old National Gallery  Art of the XIX century the New... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Antique collection BerlinAntique collection one of the parts Pergamskaga Museum of Berlin located on Museum Island However the Assembly does not fully owned Pergamskі Museum and is divided in turn has two parts the second of which is under the tutelage of the old... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island, Egyptian Museum of BerlinEgyptian Museum originated in the XVIII century from private collections of art of the Prussian kings Alexander von Humboldt recommended to establish a single collection fund which would be stored all antiquity and it happened first in Berlin in... Berlin Mitte
- Berlin Mitte
- Unter den Linden
- Kottbusser Tor
- Potsdamer Platz
- Hallesches Tor