Friedrichshain Bezirk — sights and interesting facts
Friedrichshain Bezirk is located on is on eastern part part of Germany (Land Berlin), 4 kilometers on noth from Land Berlin. We have found 4 attractions here, some interesting of them: Prenzlauer Berg, Märchenbrunnen, Restaurant "Pasternak", Dolphin Fountain in Berlin. You can to look around too. On west (2 kilometers) is Lamplighter monument in Berlin. On southwest (2 kilometers) is Skyscraper Haus des Reisens, Club Weekend (2 km), Skyscraper Haus des Berliner Verlages (2 km). On south (2 kilometers) is Moscow cafe in Berlin.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Prenzlauer BergPrenzlauer Berg is the most bohemian district of Berlin Emerged in the XIX century Prenzlauer Berg was working area After the reunification of Germany there was a low rents for housing so they started to get many musicians artists   students the...
- MärchenbrunnenMärchenbrunnen in Berlin is located in the park Frydryhskhayn This city fountain is an architectural monument protected by the state In 1893 the city authorities decided artistically entrance to the park The idea of creating the fountain came...
- Dolphin Fountain in BerlinFountain Delphinbrunnen or Dolphin Fountain a public fountain in Berlin It is located in the park Frydryhskhayn The fountain has a circular shape its diameter 8 meters A circle fountain is made of sandstone sculptural groups that show four ...
- Lamplighter monument in BerlinMonument to lіhtarshchykam in Berlin Germany It was created in honor of long forgotten profession lamplighter It is made of bronze in the form of a man lit old lantern In the hands of a special shape is elongated shelf that allows pratsavіku ... Prenzlauer Berg Bezirk
- Skyscraper Haus des ReisensSkyscraper Haus des Reisens located in the German capital the city of Berlin was built in 1969 1971 years as part of the transformation of the space on the site of the demolished buildings of the Minolhauses Architects were Ronald Korn Johannes... Berlin, Stadt
- Club WeekendAlexanderplatz 7 Berlin everyone knows this address European clubbers This fact is not surprising when you consider that for several years the Berlin club Weekend is the headquarters of the main techno labels of the world and the seat of all the... Berlin, Stadt
- Moscow cafe in BerlinCafe "Moscow" is one of the previously nationalized organizations operate GDR representing national network of restaurants in Berlin but was closed after the unification of Germany Cafe "Moscow" in 2007 was acquired by a new owner Nicholas ... Berlin, Stadt
- Skyscraper Haus des Berliner VerlagesSkyscraper Haus des Berliner Verlages located in the German capital the city of Berlin was built in 1970 1973 years by the architect Karl Ernst flock Rainer Hanslick and Gunther Derdau The building was designed for the Berlin publishing house Office... Berlin
- Avenue of Karl Marx in BerlinAvenue of Karl Marx a famous street in the Berlin district of Mitte and Frydryhskhayn She is known for its monumental residential buildings in the style of socialist classicism which were built here in the 1950s First street called "Big Frankfurt"... Friedrichshain
- Restaurant "Babel"Restaurant "Babel" a good place to stay despite the fact that at first glance may seem a bit noisy Varied menu hearty delicious sauce prypraўlenyh The main bias is placed on the eastern cuisine so in preparing dishes  uses a large amount of... Prenzlauer Berg Bezirk
- Monsieur Vong RestaurantMonsier Vong inexpensive restaurant Vietnamese cuisine in which all the exotic dishes are delicate and refined taste and awaken the appetite and imagination The restaurant selected delicacies from the rich Vietnamese cuisine spectacular flavors... Berlin
- Trading Gallery KaufhofGallery Kaufhof one of the newest shopping centers in Europe Its interior combines the seemingly incompatible classics and modern In an area of 36 thousand square meters housed exclusive brand stores a visit which reminds visit  in the... Berlin
- AlexanderplatzArea Alexander and named after the Russian Tsar Alexander I in memory of his visit to Berlin in 1805 Its main attractions are the Red Town Hall TV Tower and numerous skyscrapers The area became an important trading center after the building of the... Berlin, Stadt
- Shopping center AlexAlex it's pretty spacious shopping center under the roof which gathers many branded clothing stores On five floors of the shopping center is located almost 200 shops 20 restaurants a fitness center and a bowling alley On the last level of the... Berlin, Stadt
- Berliner Fernsehturm TV towerThis building built in than as a symbol of the power of the socialist bloc and to this day adorns Berlin although from its inception in 1969 it is of course has repeatedly upgraded and even add a little height at the expense of the new antenna  ... Berlin Mitte
- Restaurant "In the last resort"Restaurant «Zur Letzten Instanz» (last resort) the oldest in Berlin and one of the most famous The restaurant was opened in 1621 and since then pleases its visitors with traditional German cuisine However with non traditional names The very name... Nikolaiviertel
- St. Mary's Church in BerlinSt Mary's Church one of the oldest of the existing churches located in Berlin Germany Is one of the six medieval churches which are located in the historic center of Berlin Located on the street of Karl Liebknecht For the first time the church was... Berlin Mitte
- Building Gustavo-HausBuilding Gustavo Haus located near Lіhtenberga German capital Berlin was built in 1978 The building consists of two houses in height in the 18th and 21st floor This unusual building is the greatest work of art in Europe In the mid 1990s many... Wilhelmsberg
- Cafe "Altes Europa"Cafe "Cafe Altes Europa" a small and very cozy establishment located in the center of Berlin The interior is decorated beautifully clearly a traditional German precision the atmosphere in the cafe offers a pleasant and quiet Here you can get... Berlin
- Hackesche HöfeHackesche Höfe is the largest architectural complex of indoor courtyard throughout Germany This is part of Shpandauskogo suburb Mitte district of Berlin since 1972 an architectural monument Was first opened September 23 1906 in front of Hackesche... Berlin Mitte
- Red Town HallRed Town Hall is located in the heart of Berlin Government House got its name from the color of brick which decorated the facade of the building A majestic old building built in the second half of the XIX century stands out against the... Nikolaiviertel
- Fountain "Neptune" in BerlinFountain "Neptune" one of the main attractions of Berlin Situated between the Red Town Hall and Marienkirche "Neptune" one of the oldest and most beautiful fountains of Berlin and Germany Author Fountain famous German architect and painter Karl ... Berlin Mitte
- Prenzlauer Berg
- Berlin Mitte
- Warschauer Strasse