Alt-Koelln — sights and interesting facts
Alt-Koelln is located on is on eastern part part of Germany (Regierungsbezirk Giessen, Land Berlin), 2 kilometers on nothwest from Land Berlin. We have found 6 attractions here, some interesting of them: Church Fraydrichsverder, Die Mitte shopping center, Restaurant Brasserie Am Gendarmenmarkt, Moss House, Island Shpreeinzel. You can to look around too. On notheast (0 kilometers) is Restaurant-Pub Brauhaus Georgbraeu, Quarter Nikolaiviertel (0 km), Restaurant "Mutter Hoppe" (0 km), Restaurant Reinhards (0 km). On east (0 kilometers) is Gateway Myulendamm.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Church FraydrichsverderBe the first church built in the Gothic Revival style was honored to Fraydrichsverder church which is located in Berlin Paradoxically it was built by the architect who was a master in the neoclassical architectural style Either way   Today the...
- Die Mitte shopping centerShopping center Dee Meath is a 6 storey building More space in the Di Mitt reserved for the well known chain stores electrical "Saturn" Here you can choose everything from the dryer and ending with ultra modern plasma The total area occupied by a...
- Moss HouseMosse House is an office building located on the corner Schutzenstrasse in Berlin Construction is named after its first owner Rudolf Moss German publisher and philanthropist Even then it was a printing house and newspaper office which produced...
- Island ShpreeinzelShpreeinzel island located on the River Spree in Berlin's Mitte district To date its northern part is called the "Museum Island" and is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site In the central part of the island during the Middle Ages was a large...
- Restaurant-Pub Brauhaus GeorgbraeuRestaurant Brauhaus Georgbraeu incredibly cheap pub restaurant with German cuisine Located in the heart of Berlin this restaurant is rightly enjoys an excellent reputation of the cheapest and at the same time the most upscale restaurant pub capital... Nikolaiviertel
- Gateway MyulendammGateway Myulendamm was created to regulate and facilitate river traffic which provide areas of the city building materials and food Three hundred years ago in Berlin began to build locks and watermills Gateway Myulendamm considered one of the most... Nikolaiviertel
- Quarter NikolaiviertelNikolaiviertel is a historic district of Mitte district of Berlin which is bordered by the River Spree in the east History quarter begins with the Middle Ages when the church was built of St Nicholas in the late style On the 700th anniversary of the... Nikolaiviertel
- Restaurant "Mutter Hoppe"Mutter Hoppe one of the best restaurants which offers a real home German cuisine Go hungry here to do the impossible Classical German cuisine itself is very satisfying and in the format of homemade dishes and can be confusing at all  you with... Nikolaiviertel
- Restaurant ReinhardsThis restaurant is an American style 20s with nostalgic music in the background and offers visitors all the usual delicious European cuisine On food is high enough but the taste and pleasant atmosphere are worth it Beautiful interior places is... Nikolaiviertel
- LustgartenLustgarten originated in the XVI century as a farm at the palace of the former residence of the Brandenburg kurfyusta After the devastating Thirty Years' War Friedrich Wilhelm and his Dutch wife Louise Henriette Aran rebuild Berlin In 1646 the... Berlin Mitte
- DDR MuseumDDR Museum is an interactive museum in the center of Berlin His exposition located in the former East German government district right on the river Spree opposite the Berlin Cathedral Museum exhibition tells the story of everyday life  residents... Berlin Mitte
- Berlin CathedralBerlin Cathedral is the Protestant church not only in Berlin but in the whole of Germany as well as one of the main attractions of Berlin The cathedral is located on Museum Island (north end of the island to Shpreeinzel  River Spree in Berlin... Berlin Mitte
- Red Town HallRed Town Hall is located in the heart of Berlin Government House got its name from the color of brick which decorated the facade of the building A majestic old building built in the second half of the XIX century stands out against the... Nikolaiviertel
- Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree"Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree" is located on the banks of the River Spree in Berlin It was created to reflect the true beauty of the female body About this sculptural group little is known but because it is in front of Berlin ... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Pergamon MuseumPergamskі museum was built on sketches Alfred Messel Ludwig Hoffman svіtch during 1910 1930 years In the museum building has significant excavation finds including a frieze Pergamskaga altar However an unreliable foundation construction soon led... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Old National GalleryBerlin National Gallery was founded about one and a half centuries ago and is rich in German art collection All Fund Gallery is a few separate buildings and is divided into epochs in the Old National Gallery  Art of the XIX century the New... Berlin Mitte
- Fountain "Neptune" in BerlinFountain "Neptune" one of the main attractions of Berlin Situated between the Red Town Hall and Marienkirche "Neptune" one of the oldest and most beautiful fountains of Berlin and Germany Author Fountain famous German architect and painter Karl ... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Old MuseumOld Museum presents visitors to its collection of ancient art of ancient Rome and ancient Greece The museum is housed in a neoclassical building built in 1830 by Karl Friedrich Shynkel to house the art collection of the family  Kings of Prussia... Berlin Mitte
- Akvadiv in BerlinAkvadiv a cylindrical marine aquarium height of 16 meters which is located in the center of Berlin in the courtyard of a five star hotel "Radisson" In the center of it all runs a two story elevator shaft with a transparent elevator where passengers... Berlin Mitte
- German Historical MuseumGerman Historical Museum tells the history of Germany And he calls himself "a place of enlightenment and understanding of the common history of Germans and Europeans "Throughout its history the Historical Museum has repeatedly been destroyed and... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island, Egyptian Museum of BerlinEgyptian Museum originated in the XVIII century from private collections of art of the Prussian kings Alexander von Humboldt recommended to establish a single collection fund which would be stored all antiquity and it happened first in Berlin in... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Antique collection BerlinAntique collection one of the parts Pergamskaga Museum of Berlin located on Museum Island However the Assembly does not fully owned Pergamskі Museum and is divided in turn has two parts the second of which is under the tutelage of the old... Berlin Mitte
- Berlin Mitte
- Unter den Linden
- Potsdamer Platz
- Kottbusser Tor
- Hallesches Tor