Wangjing — sights and interesting facts
Wangjing is located on is on central part part of China (Weifang Shi, Beijing Shi), 28 kilometers on south from Beijing Shi. We have found 6 attractions here, some interesting of them: Art gallery "798", The National Museum of Modern Chinese Literature, Area designer clothes 751, Ullens Center for Contemporary Art, Sculpture "Invasion of wolves". You can to look around too. On south (3 kilometers) is Park Side, Chinese Cultural Center (5 km). On east (4 kilometers) is Railroad Museum of China. On southeast (4 kilometers) is Lilac Garden. On southwest (5 kilometers) is Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing College.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Art gallery "798"798 Art Zone is a huge complex which was originally conceived as a factory for the production of electronic equipment It was built in the second half of the 50s In 1995 almost does not work factory passed several rooms of the Beijing Academy ...
- The National Museum of Modern Chinese LiteratureThe National Museum of Modern Chinese Literature is located in a three storey building built in the style of traditional Chinese architecture with red walls rashetsіstymі windows and sloping roofs The total amount of the building was 18 ...
- Ullens Center for Contemporary ArtCenter for Contemporary Art Ullens this is a new exhibition center created world renowned art collector Guy Ullens and Miriam Center opened in 2007 It is located in the heart of the art district in Beijing's old buildings renovated by architect ...
- Sculpture "Invasion of wolves"Sculpture "Invasion of wolves" is located in the northeastern part of Beijing in the zone of Art 798 798 Art Zone is named for the plant which was built here in the 50s of the last century and is one of the new attractions of the city  Culture...
- Park SidePark Side is one of the city's public parks in Beijing and takes visitors daily from 6 am to 9 pm It is located in the scenic Chaoyang District and covers an area of 16 7 hectares Between 1993 and 1998 the park was restructured parks... Dongfeng
- Railroad Museum of ChinaRailroad Museum of China is a huge hangar which collected many old locomotives It is located on the outskirts of Beijing The museum was built in 2003 The exhibition area of the museum is sixteen and a half thousand square meters   In the... Dongba
- Lilac GardenLilac Garden one of the most picturesque sights of Beijing Botanical Garden has created a German Hulda Klager who arrived in China in 1865 a little girl Since childhood girls were interested in flowers After reading the book about Luther Burbank... Jiuxianqiao
- Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing CollegeThe museum was founded in 1990 He belongs to the Beijing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine The museum is located in a modern building with total area of 3160 square meters The museum building was built thanks to a generous donation of Mr... Dongcheng Qu
- Chinese Cultural CenterChinese Cultural Center which opened in 2000 a broad cultural platform for all sorts of activities The center offers tourists the English speaking tours day trips and weekend excursions He also engaged in conducting seminars and workshops on various... Dongfeng
- Aviation Museum in BeijingAviation Museum is located in the west of Beijing Here you will meet with popular passenger and military aircraft helicopters and fighter planes For aviation enthusiasts this museum is interesting because it is in a real military base During the... Dongba
- Restaurant "Lotus In Moonlight"Restaurant Lotus In Moonlight Chinese vegetarian restaurant with a wide variety of dishes with subtle unusual taste obtained thanks to the skillful addition of Chinese herbs and spices Visiting with friends Lotus In Moonlight you get a lot of... Dongcheng Qu
- Museum GuanfuGuanfu Museum is the first private art museum in the country after the founding of the PRC It was founded by Mr Ma Weidu in 1996 First the museum was located on the street Liulichang and it exhibited found relics from the Ming Dynasty and Qing... Jinzhan
- Beijing Museum of Classical Art GuanfuBeijing Museum of Classical Art Guanfu it's a small museum most of the exhibits which refers to the period of two dynasties Ming and Qing dynasties It is located in a two story building built in the ancient Chinese style The exhibition space of the... Jinzhan
- Museum of Science and Technology of ChinaMuseum of Science and Technology of China consists of two separate buildings The first building was built in 1988 In its exhibition hall called Hall of ancient Chinese technology exhibits ancient astronomical instruments the compass gunpowder tools... Datun
- Center for Contemporary MOMA Broadway FilmCenter for Contemporary MOMA Broadway Cinema is the first in mainland China cinema that shows films in the style of art house It was opened in December 2009 The Centre is showing contemporary Chinese and foreign movies identify and support... Dongcheng Qu
- Stadium "Bird's Nest"His famous nickname "Bird's Nest" Beijing National Stadium was due to the incredibly complex structure The stands are located on a concrete "bowl" around which there are 24 brand name column Their "peraplyatayuts" wide steel bars   that their... Datun
- Beijing CircusBeijing Circus is located in the northern part of the Chinese capital the city of Beijing Chaoyang District near the National Stadium It was founded more than two thousand years ago thus gaining the status of one of the oldest circus in the world... Datun
- Linked Hybrid complexLinked Hybrid a residential complex in Beijing China The complex was designed by architect Steven Holl He is eight skyscrapers connected circular air bridge The area of the entire structure is 220 000 square meters   The complex was opened... Dongcheng Qu
- Agricultural Museum of ChinaChina Agricultural Museum is the only museum in the country in the natural sciences It was founded in 1986 The museum occupies 7 600 square meters In five main exhibition halls of the museum is more than 5000 exhibits By ancient artifacts are ... Dongfeng
- China National Convention CenterChina National Convention Center is a great ultra modern 8 storey building of glass and concrete located in the heart of the Olympic Village The roof of the building has kryvalіneynuyu shape and constructed to meet the requirements of the... Wali