Datun — sights and interesting facts
Datun is located on is on central part part of China (Fushun Shi, Beijing Shi), 27 kilometers on south from Beijing Shi. We have found 4 attractions here, some interesting of them: Stadium "Bird's Nest", Museum of Science and Technology of China, Beijing Circus, 米糖绘馆. You can to look around too. On south (4 kilometers) is The National Museum of Modern Chinese Literature. On southwest (4 kilometers) is China National Convention Center, National Aquatics Center (5 km), Recreation center Donfankishi in Beijing (5 km). On west (5 kilometers) is The Olympic Village in Beijing.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Stadium "Bird's Nest"His famous nickname "Bird's Nest" Beijing National Stadium was due to the incredibly complex structure The stands are located on a concrete "bowl" around which there are 24 brand name column Their "peraplyatayuts" wide steel bars   that their...
- Museum of Science and Technology of ChinaMuseum of Science and Technology of China consists of two separate buildings The first building was built in 1988 In its exhibition hall called Hall of ancient Chinese technology exhibits ancient astronomical instruments the compass gunpowder tools...
- The National Museum of Modern Chinese LiteratureThe National Museum of Modern Chinese Literature is located in a three storey building built in the style of traditional Chinese architecture with red walls rashetsіstymі windows and sloping roofs The total amount of the building was 18 ... Wangjing
- China National Convention CenterChina National Convention Center is a great ultra modern 8 storey building of glass and concrete located in the heart of the Olympic Village The roof of the building has kryvalіneynuyu shape and constructed to meet the requirements of the... Wali
- National Aquatics CenterNational Aquatics Center in Beijing also known as the "Water Cube" came down specially for the 2008 Olympics there were competitions in water sports This building with a unique design created from eco friendly materials plastic and transparent... Wali
- The Olympic Village in BeijingIn 2008 China's died down Twenty ninth Summer Olympic Games On this occasion in Beijing was built huge high tech Olympic Village more than a decade will be hitting the imagination of its guests In an area of 660 square kilometers  were... Wali
- Recreation center Donfankishi in BeijingDonfankishi Stadium the most famous object of the 2008 Beijing Olympics the West better known as the "Bird's Nest" It is the largest stadium in China holds more than 90 thousand spectators Here was held the grand opening and closing games The stands... Wali
- National Zoological Museum of ChinaNational Zoological Museum of China is located in the Institute of Zoology Chinese Academy of Sciences and is the zoological museum in the country It is a modern three storey building in the shape of a huge gray paralelepіpeda one  a party... Wali
- Olympic Park Tennis CourtsOlympic Park Tennis Courts are huge sports tennis center Center is open from autumn 2007 Its area is 166 800 square meters In general sports building looks like a lotus flower blossomed The center has  ten tennis courts for the competition and... Wali
- Beijing swimming complex "Water Cube""Water Cube" swimming complex with unique design located in the Olympic Park in Beijing China Water Cube was built for the 2008 Olympic Games for the competition for water sport but at the moment the building is used as a  a water park "Water... Wali
- Information Center Digital BeijingDigital Beijing Olympics is an information center located in Beijing China The building designed by the studio Pi Chu was built specifically for the 2008 Olympic Games with a view to its success Information Center provides technical support   an... Wali
- Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing CollegeThe museum was founded in 1990 He belongs to the Beijing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine The museum is located in a modern building with total area of 3160 square meters The museum building was built thanks to a generous donation of Mr... Dongcheng Qu
- Chinese Ethnic Culture ParkChinese Ethnic Culture Park a city park in Beijing whose territory is about 45 ethnic villages and more than 200 buildings Also built here and the National Museum of China The park is located on an area of over 50 hectares There are often... DeShengMen Nei
- Chinese Park Museum National MinoritiesPark of national minorities in Beijing a theme park that places great emphasis on a variety of ethnic minorities who live in China China a vast country in which there are about 55 minority groups recognized by the Government  China on an... Wudaokou
- Park SidePark Side is one of the city's public parks in Beijing and takes visitors daily from 6 am to 9 pm It is located in the scenic Chaoyang District and covers an area of 16 7 hectares Between 1993 and 1998 the park was restructured parks... Dongfeng
- Garden birds in BeijingGarden birds in Beijing Scenic Area which contains the singing birds Birds have an amazing color there are green yellow blue red It is noteworthy that all birdcages handmade Here you can hold in your hand and buy some favorite birds and food for... DeShengMen Nei
- Ullens Center for Contemporary ArtCenter for Contemporary Art Ullens this is a new exhibition center created world renowned art collector Guy Ullens and Miriam Center opened in 2007 It is located in the heart of the art district in Beijing's old buildings renovated by architect ... Wangjing
- Sculpture "Invasion of wolves"Sculpture "Invasion of wolves" is located in the northeastern part of Beijing in the zone of Art 798 798 Art Zone is named for the plant which was built here in the 50s of the last century and is one of the new attractions of the city  Culture... Wangjing
- Art gallery "798"798 Art Zone is a huge complex which was originally conceived as a factory for the production of electronic equipment It was built in the second half of the 50s In 1995 almost does not work factory passed several rooms of the Beijing Academy ... Wangjing
- Area designer clothes 751Area designer clothing 751 is located on the territory of the former energovirabativayuschego plant № 751 In this regard the Chinese government adopted measures to improve the environmental situation in Beijing in 2003 751 plant was closed In 2006... Wangjing
- Park LiuyinPark Liuyin especially revered among residents of Beijing It's more like unspoilt rural nature than the city park Shady alleys lake overgrown with lilies old willow over the water make the park a cozy picturesque area in the middle of a huge... DeShengMen Nei