- Marais Quarter, France
- 50 Bd Voltaire, Paris, France, 75011
- +33 1 43 14 35 35
- In the 11th arrondissement of Paris is Bataklan (Le Bataclan), a theater with a large concert hall, where the legendary show. Building Le Bataclan - bright, original, creation of architect Charles Duval. Building, in the style of a Chinese pagoda was completed in 1864 and 3 February 1865 the opening of the theater. Le Bataclan immediately became popular. In a broad theater hall is a famous ballet dancers and acrobatics, the program is full of plays, vaudeville.
During its existence, the theater changed owners, changed and repertoire. In 1926, the new owner turned the Le Bataclan in cinema. The building itself is also several times suffered transformation, especially after a fire in 1933 needed restructuring. In 1969, Le Bataclan again appears theater. In the new hall of 1500 seats.
Today, Le Bataclan, the program offers a variety of activities. In a large ballroom held rock, pop concerts. Operate regularly discos. On the ground floor is a cafe provides.
- Winter CircusWinter Circus was opened in Paris by Emperor Napoleon III in 1852 Since then his building were conducted not only circus performances but also to organize orchestral concerts theatrical performances and famous exhibition The building of the French... Paris 03 Temple
- Dance theater and musicDance theater and music Center DTM is a creative space for learning about different areas of the world culture Among the activities of the theater education and training for amateur and  professional creative teams production of entertainment... Paris 11 Popincourt
- Comedy Theatre Des 3 BornesComedy Theatre Des Bornes 3 was opened in 2004 with the participation of three popular French actors Guillaume Bushede Sebastian Castro and Melia Merkadzhi The theater consists of three raznogabaritnyh rooms which showcases the best comedic... Belleville
- Statue of the RepublicStatue of Paris stands on the eponymous square (Place de la République) The majestic figure of a woman in a laurel wreath which is holding an olive branch of peace standing on a pedestal around which there are 3 other female figures with... Republique
- Hotel SaleHistorical monument of former greatness and splendor of Paris the hotel Salé built in the Marais 1659 by the French architect Jean de Buile commissioned Pierre Aubert Lord of Fontenay who led at the time of collection of tax on salt (Saléoznachaet...
- Кинозал Le CitheaLe Cithea это кинематографический проект который осуществляется Ассоциации кинематографической деятельности названной именем Жанны... Belleville
- Performing Arts CenterPerforming Arts Center located in the central part of the French capital is one of the most popular among fans of dance This is not just a cultural center a meeting place for different areas of art   where young people go through quality... Bastille
- Picasso MuseumArt Gallery and the Picasso Museum is located in the Marais district of Paris in an old hotel "the Hôtel Particulier" The building designed by architect Jean Beaulieu from Bourges is considered one of the finest historic buildings in the Marais...
- House of Humour and SatireCaveau de la Republique House of humor and satire located in one of the buildings at the intersection of the Republic Square and the Boulevard Saint Martin The theater consists of five actors to introduce our viewers productions in the best... Republique
- Monument Louis XIIILouis XIII one of the most famous kings of France during his reign had at the beginning of the XVII century Louis XIII was a creative person He wrote songs and organized many concerts on the Place Royale for which he was loved and respected by the...
- Museum of Edith PiafMuseum Edith Piaf very modest and discreet it is located in several rooms in the apartment of one of the fans of Piaf Bernard Marshue This apartment is located at 5 Rue Crespin du Gast 75011 and only sign at the entrance of the house gives the... Belleville
- Musée Cognacq-JayOn site Donon is a museum called the Museum of Cognac same The museum is a collection of unique collections of decorative products fine art originally from XVII XVIII centuries The museum's collections built up over 25 years (1900 1925 years) Ernest...
- Place des VosgesPlace des Vosges located in the Marais district of Paris is one of the oldest in the city Formed by 36 buildings becoming orderly it has the correct form of a square House located on the sides have a characteristic feature Their facades  made in... Bastille
- Art Gallery Michel EstadesArt Gallery Michel Estades located in Paris the capital of France one of the most interesting places of art in the city The gallery was open to art historians Michel Estades in 1986 in order to collect works of art here XX XXI century In the Art...
- Aristocratic MaraisAt the site of the famous aristocratic Marais district when they were swamps In the XIII century these lands were drained and gets into the monastery building In the XIV century these territories were under royal patronage and Charles V settled...
- Museum of the History of Paris (Carnavalet Museum)Museum of the History of Paris the Carnavalet museum one of the best museums in the French capital Even the building which houses the exhibition is a real work of art Luxury mansion was built in the 40s of the XVI century and are  the standard...
- The Jewish QuarterIn Paris on the right bank of the Seine is the Jewish Quarter or the Marais It is located between Place de la Bastille and the Republic Translated Mare means "swamp" in this area eight centuries ago were swamps which began to drain more  Knights...
- Theatre "Tambour-Royal"Theatre "Tambour Royal" counts its history since 1850 First theater was located in a small room fairly modest size with a gallery surrounded by a garden part of which survives to this day In 1897 with the arrival of the new director of the theater... Belleville
- Musee de la Chasse et de la NatureMuseum of Hunting and Nature counts its history since 1964 when it was created major industrialist François Sommer and his wife who were also known as conservationists The first years of the museum was located in the premises of the mansion Genego... Paris 03 Temple
- International Center of Isadora DuncanIsadora Duncan International Center was founded in 1980 as a research center for dance He is engaged in choreographic research stage work as well as a platform for experimental projects and offline  for the exchange of ideas between artists... Paris 11 Popincourt
- Museum of smokingFor centuries Smoker treated very controversial some considered him adurmanvayuchym charms who was associated with the devil terrible habit and who regard smoking as a sign of the bohemian life And in 2001 in Paris near the Square  Bastille was... Paris 11 Popincourt
- Victor HugoThe idea of creating a museum of Victor Hugo belongs to his friend Paul Meurice Thus he proposed to commemorate an outstanding writer on the eve of his century Meris himself laid the foundation for future exposure passing for this purpose... Bastille
- Cabaret Circus Zebra de BellevilleZebra where Belleville actually the smallest theater in Europe and contains only about two hundred people at one view and thus reserved seats the need for everyone to visit this place This is a place for the whole family you can see the many... Belleville
- MenilmontantMenilmontant a district or suburb of Paris It is located on the outskirts of the north east of the capital of France In contrast to the hustle and bustle of the big city here there is relative peace and quiet Locals are measured way of life... Belleville
- Paris 03 Temple
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Les Halles
- Paris 11 Popincourt
- Paris 10 Entrepot
- Paris 01 Louvre