- Paris 16 Passy, France
- Aquarium de Paris - Cinéaqua
5 Avenue Albert de Mun, Paris, France
- Underground Aquarium Sineakva - a great place for lovers of exotic sea. Here you will find a lot of unknown, strange and obscure.
The underground aquarium Sineakva practically all species of fish that live in France. In the central hall of the aquarium can be accessed by clicking on the glass water tunnel. During this movement, visitors feel as on the seabed - It has all the necessary conditions.
In the aquarium, live Sineakva 15,000 different fish and sea animals, which are located in 43 aquariums. Visitors can observe the moray eels, black stingrays, sharks, fish-clown.
The park has three cinema halls, which show films about nature. In addition, you can eat and relax in the cozy bar or restaurant.
- Musee National des Arts Asiatiques - GuimetAsian Art Museum also known as the Guimet Museum is one of the most interesting museums accustomed His collection contains several tens of thousands of exhibits of art from different countries of the East from ancient times to the XIX XX ... Champs-Elysees
- Equestrian statue of George WashingtonEquestrian statue of George Washington in Paris on the square yen dedicated the first American president George Washington The author of the bronze statue is an American sculptor Daniel Chester Inauguration of the monument took place on 3  July... Champs-Elysees
- Center Mona BismarckMona Bismarck American Center established in 2011 dedicated to the memory of the legendary socialite and philanthropist Mona von Bismarck Famous American Countess went down in history as a true style icon of the twentieth century becoming a source... Invalides
- The National Theatre of ChaillotThe National Theatre of Chaillot is located in the right wing of the Palais de Chaillot at the Trocadero The theater is located in one of the most picturesque places in the French capital with a beautiful view of the famous Eiffel Tower In 1975 the...
- Garden TrocaderoThe first trees were planted in the Trocadero in 1878 shortly before the World Expo which was held in Paris In those days the gardens were considered a symbol of social harmony Today the Trocadero is an amazing in its beauty English style garden...
- Fountain de Varsovia in ParisFountain Wars Where in Paris one of the most beautiful fountains of France created a whole group of professionals in 1937 This fountain is not only one of the most beautiful but he is also one of the largest in Paris He became famous for the huge...
- The observation deck at the Palais de ChaillotIt is impossible to imagine the French capital without the elegant silhouette of the Eiffel Tower To know it's better to start from the observation deck Palais de Chaillot It is located on the opposite bank of the River Seine The observation deck is...
- Sculpture "Youth" in ParisSculpture "Youth" and in Paris this is one of the most graceful sculptures in France which was created by a talented sculptor Pierre Poisson for the World Expo 1937 It was set in a beautiful garden near the Trocadero Fountain Varsovie Sculpture made...
- TrocaderoTrocadero is located in the heart of the French capital In the Middle Ages on the site of the square stands the castle in the 17th century there was a monastery which was subsequently destroyed by order of Napoleon The fact that the emperor of...
- Palais de ChaillotChez Palace has a very convenient location It is located at the Trocadero opposite the Eiffel Tower on the other side of the Seine Like almost everything in Paris this place is different enchanting charm and is a great observation deck The palace...
- Museum of ArchitectureMuseum of Architecture appeared in Paris in 2007 Its total area is more than eight thousand square meters Its visitors other than precious exhibits the museum has to offer and the architectural library which has books and archives Permanent...
- Restaurant "Cafe du Trocadero"Cafe du Trocadero is one of the best places in Paris where you can eat while admiring the window of the Eiffel Tower This traditional French bar where among other things you can eat during snack or dinner at the end of the day Cafe du Trocadero...
- Palais de TokyoOn the right side of the River Seine is an institution dedicated to contemporary culture Tokyo Palace (Palais de Tokyo) East Wing occupies Museum of Modern Art of Paris and the west just apply the Palace of Tokyo Location of the building  allows... Champs-Elysees
- Museum of Contemporary ArtIn Paris in the east wing of the Tokyo Palace the Museum of Modern Art There are more than 8000 unique exhibits of various art movements of the XX century In 1937 in Paris the international exhibition of technology and art Within its framework the... Champs-Elysees
- Museum of Fashion and CostumeFashion and Costume Museum of the City of Paris known under another name the Museum Galliera His work museum began in 1977 Fashion Museum is housed in a palace built in the XIX century for the Duchesse de Galliera The architecture of the building is... Champs-Elysees
- Monument Ferdinand FoshuMonument Ferdinand Foshu located in Paris on the front Trocadero Ferdinand Foch the legendary hero of the First World War for services to the French military leader had numerous awards A reminder of the military operations in the form of...
- Footbridge DebeyiIn the center of Paris has an arched pedestrian bridge that has spread across the river Seine It is close to the Eiffel Tower and the promenade connects New York City with the Quai Branly Call it Debeyi in honor of the French General Jean Louis... Invalides
- Passy CemeteryA small but famous Paris Passy Cemetery is located in the 16th arrondissement near the Palais de Chaillot It opened in 1820 on the site of a very old cemeteries and employs about 2 000 graves of many aristocrats and got success in the life of famous...
- Musée du Quai BranlyQuai Branly Museum was opened not so long ago in 2006 But has already gained popularity among tourists from all over the world And no wonder because its very appearance of a genuine interest from the top it looks like a spaceship which is supported... Invalides
- The National Maritime MuseumNational Maritime Museum which is also called the Museum of the fleet not the most popular museum in Paris but there are a lot of interesting things The exhibits here are collected from around the world in 1752 Moreover the museum is located in this... Champs-Elysees
- The Eiffel TowerEiffel Tower an elegant silhouette of France won the hearts of the world (the tower is the most visited and most photographed attraction in the world) The tower was built on the Champ de Mars in 1889 in front of Jena bridge over the River Seine... Invalides
- The restaurant "L'Astrance""L'Astrance" a small cozy restaurant which is named after one of the most beautiful alpine peaks It offers a chamber atmosphere and a lot of French cuisine Dinner here it's always a surprise because the chef Pascal Barbie every time  comes up...
- Restaurant LAstranceLAstrance restaurant got its romantic name from one of the Alpine peaks That's just to get to the mountains for dinner is much easier than to reserve a table at this restaurant The last few years of LAstrance says all the French press and ...
- Monument EiffelEiffel monument a small bronze bust which shows naypapulyarnaga French engineer and architect Alexander Gustave Eiffel The monument is located in Paris at the base of one of the pillars of the Eiffel Tower the most successful project Eiffel  ... Invalides
- The exposition of Yves Saint LaurentExhibition of works by Yves Saint Laurent will open you a rich world of Haute Couture There are often organized various thematic exhibitions and interesting events take place Scenography exhibition will demonstrate to you? as Yves Saint Laurent... Champs-Elysees
- Paris 15 Vaugirard
- Paris 07 Palais-Bourbon
- Paris 08 Elysee
Weather in Paris 16 Passy